Let’s be realistic and reduce the list to something manageable in the next couple of months.
- OCaml (now that I started it I want to continue)
- Getting started: Either add some features to mtail, or start a new one.
- Project: Mirage OS sounds interesting. Alternatively, I would love to take a look at the formal verification tools available. But it seems that although OCaml advertises as industrial grade language (which I honestly believe now), the list of industrial grade software …
And a roadmap
- Getting started: I really don’t know yet.
- Project: ?
- Getting started: I need to find some good resources on setting up dev env and stuff like this.
- Project: no clue yet, but it should be something distributed.