After quite some struggle, I finally got my OCaml env set up how I wanted it. I cursed at Atom, Merlin, Opam and pretty much any tool that could not hide quick enough, until I finally realised I just forgot to install the package highlighted as “unbound”. Now, with my hello world TLS client running, I am pretty amazed at the package management. Time for some planning.
I decided that a nice project would be to revamp my postfix address mapping server. That server maps an incoming email’s recipient address to the address that should be looked up in the database. Sounds simple enough — currently it’s just a python regex that removes dots,